James M. Ventura Member
Since 1983 James M. Ventura, has been practicing criminal law in the State of Minnesota. With over 30 years of experience as both a prosecutor and defense lawyer, he possesses the skills and knowledge needed to provide you with the best legal representation available. He has been hired by many of the Twin Cities finest police officers and enjoys referrals from clients, other attorneys, opponents and judges.
With our small law office, the attorney you hire will be the person who represents you. We personally handle every case with a professional and zealous attitude. This attitude has allowed us to present a case before the United States Supreme Court and present many lectures to attorneys and police.
James M. Ventura is a member of the Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Minnesota Association for Justice and is the immediate past President of the Minnesota Society for Criminal Justice
Areas of Law
- Criminal Defense
- Federal Practice
- Assault And Battery
- Drug Crimes
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Traffic Offenses
- White Collar Crime
- Defense Of Law Enforcement Officers
- Sex Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Admitted in 1983
- Minnesota U.S. District Court
- District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Eighth Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court
Additional Payment Information
- Free initial consultation
- Fixed hourly rates
- Fixed fees available
Law School Attended
- William Mitchell College of Law Class of 1983 J.D.
- University of Minnesota Class of 1978 B.A.
- Born in 1955 Urbana, Illinois, September 28, 1955
Associations & Memberships
- Hennepin County, Minnesota State and Federal Bar Associations
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.